This year the Family and Childcare Trust have changed the name of National Parent’s Week to National Family Friendly Week.
This is the perfect opportunity to celebrate and reflect on the rewarding and tough job of managing a modern family.
Employees Matter has a wide selection of family friendly seminars designed to support the families in your workplace to manage their lives better. Here is just a small sample
- Expectant fathers
- From here to paternity
- Managing work and fatherhood
- Finding the middle ground – navigating discipline differences
- Boosting your child’s performance with nutrition
- Tackling common childhood conditions through nutrition
- Weaning and toddler eating
- Dietary advice for your child’s behaviour and performance
- Good night nutrients – Can’t sleep or won’t sleep
- Tackling eating disorders and fussy eating
- The truth about vaccines
- The world of allergies
Contact Employees Matter to find out about booking a seminar for your staff.
During national Family Friendly Week, the Family and Childcare Trust will be promoting the latest research findings on family life and useful info and resources on moaning the most of your family time with fun activities. To stay up to date you can follow them on twitter: @FamChildTrust.