Welcome to Employees Matter
On a mission to improve the personal and professional wellbeing of the UK’s workforce, Employees Matter is the go-to hub for leading professionals to connect with corporate teams across a wide spectrum of industries, guiding them through issues of physical and emotional health, parenting, diversity issues and general wellbeing.
Work-life balance is an integral contributing factor to the success of a business, yet is often side-lined by internal training structures. Employees Matter bridges that gap with seminars, webinars, 1-2-1 training and a host of innovative work-life schemes- both delivered virtually or in-person.
With the help of leading international experts on a vast range of issues, the Employees Matter team brings personal wellbeing to corporate life.
THIS MONTH AT EMPLOYEES MATTER
Bring your Child to Work Day 2022
What could be more exciting than spending a day seeing what adults really do all day? It’s not only fun-packed, it’s educational, interactive and inspiring, and introduces the concept of work at an early and impressionable age.
Contact us today to find out more.
World Suicide Prevention Day, 10 September WEBINARS
• When it is darkest: understanding suicide risk - Thursday 8 September, 9am BST
• Suicide prevention: creating suicide safer communities and workplaces - Monday 12 September, 12pm BST
• Affected by suicide: creating open conversations around suicide - Tuesday 13 September, 2pm BST
Contact us to find out more.
Menopause Awareness Month - October
• Mastering the menopause: therapeutic foods for peri menopause and beyond
• Why supporting your digestion is key to supporting your menopause
• Understanding your body systems is key to self empowerment
• How to sleep like a baby during the menopause
• Women of colour living well through menopause
Contact us today to find out more
How we work
- 1-TO-1 SUPPORT
- EMPLOYEES MATTER MEMBERSHIP
- INTERNAL NETWORKS
- LUNCH ‘N’ LEARN
- BRING YOUR CHILD TO WORK DAY
- FACE-TO-FACE SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Please can I just thank you again for putting together a really interesting and informative event. Each speaker was relevant, eloquent and extremely knowledgeable about their subject.
This was such a good session, personally and from what I saw from others. Thank you so much. I went home and made a proper paper aeroplane which my son was very impressed with!
L&D, Top Law firm
It went really well. Brilliant feedback orally and we have agreed to set up an informal support group as a result of today’s session. I was very humbled by the stories I heard and by the fact that people were prepared to share their often heart breaking experiences.
Thanks Zoe, I was really pleased with the talks, the information from Lorna and her style of presenting. I am sure we will be in touch about running similar talks in the future.
We have had some brilliant feedback from people following the presentation on Monday so thank you for assisting in the organisation.
The feedback is very positive and encouraging and our own personal feedback also echo’s this.
Just wanted to say how brilliant this webinar was. So refreshing to hear new and different ideas on how to sleep better!